Alt tok tast vankrusga quiash ika parye, yst alt tok ualgtes tast enihy sos blog ika...
Was yea ra yorr bexm here, en Was yea wa yorr nha mea BLOG...
Estoy feliz de que hayas venido; y estaré feliz de dejarte entrar a mi blog...
xE rre yorr wLYEnEsE, en xE rre yorr aLYEuYEk mea_Eblog...
I'm happy because you came here, and I'll be happy to let you enter my blog...
ここに来てくれてありがとう。このブログに入て下さい…
iyon ih-rey-n ahih=ef yu-tey-i; soh-ne koh b-l-o-g-ny iyon=nyue-ea;;;
QuelI->{Cls(ih){EX[aw-b]->{Cls(iyon){EXaD[viez]->{koh pins};};}=>{Cls(ih){EX[aw-b]->{Cls(iyon){EXeI[etr]->{koh BLOG};}; }->ExeC->{HW};
FEL SHIRY LA WEL RORY SIO, SE WEL LE ENDY FEL BLOG...
VyyTTEE LaSSccbbtt Lleeiiih BLOG Vveeehhtt
IstAtokThafzDoneKaAlgIcal,OliIstAlttyaokThafzZosphBLOGIcalJiallXelRia...

A todos, quiero darles la bienvenida a mi humilde blog, el cual está dedicado a mi vida, al animé, a los videojuegos, y especialmente, a EXA_PICO. Aquí podrán ver las traducciones de letras de canciones que he hecho, y en el dado caso que no tenga la traducción que buscan, por favor vayan al foro Ar tonelico: A Reyvateil's Melody, ya que allí están todas las traducciones que podrían necesitar, junto con una gran cantidad de información sobre el mundo de EXA_PICO y sus conlangs.

¡Espero que se la pasen bien leyendo este blog!

Everyone, welcome to my humble blog, dedicated to my life, anime, videogames, and especially, to EXA_PICO. Here you all can see the translations for song lyrics I have done thus far, and if I don't have the translations you're looking for, please go to the Ar tonelico: A Reyvateil's Melody forum, since in both of these there are all of the translations you may need, together with a great quantity of information about EXA_PICO's world and its conlangs.
I hope you all have a good time reading this blog!


jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

This Year's Summary


Well, like I promised, here's a little summary of everything that's happened during the time I had the blog abandoned:

On one hand, I've been battling depression simply and plainly because life is getting impossible on the country where I live. I've got the luck that my family is well off economically, and that since I'm working on the company we ourselves built up, I don't have the suffering of haviing to search for a job or worry about spending on food, basic services and having a roof over my head. The problem is no matter if I spend my whole life saving up, I won't be able to buy a car or house of my own, so any idea of making a family of my own at this point is patently absurd. And what's worse, there are no signs of this ever improving, as the third-rate politicians ruling here don't do anything beyond sanctioning absurd policies and laws to bring harm to everyone excepting themselves.

And if you're wondering if working for the family company has any downsides, it would be that my father very frequently turns into an authentic ogre due to stupid and absurd reasons, like taking a few seconds in handing him a sheet of paper and having opinions opposite to him whenever he asks me. This has really affected me, but there's nothing I can do about it.

And going on, this goes hand-on-hand with the reason I've stopped updating the blog for so long: on one hand, I was very busy with work. But on the other, I once got too to a point in which I considered stopped translating entirely and closing up the blog because I felt my work wasn't being appreciated, as my translations are free for whoever wants them, and not getting even any words of encouragement really kills anyone's motivation. This last point faded away in a good part thanks to the launch of the Surge Concerto World Settings Wiki that Gust made back in April, but I still have these thoughts latent. This is also the reason why I've stopped going to many sites I used to frequent on the web: because I'm sick of the ingratitude and chronic stupidity of the people that hangs out in them.

And that aside, I've been having serious breathing problems ever since the year began, so I'll be having to undergo a minor surgery to correct the cornet atrophia and the retention cyst that are causing me that, as they're also causing me recurring flu, cold and amygdalitis attacks, which could end up turning very dangerous later. I hope everything goes well, as my sister already underwent a similar surgery back in June and it went okay, even though the post-operatory was hell for her.


Well now, going to more positive news, I've advanced a lot on the translation to English of the wiki I mentioned previously, and likewise, I've done several improvements on the EXA_PICO, including the fact that the Hymmnos, Ar Ciela and Emotional Song Pact fonts (this last one being an unofficial font I made in collaboration with the creator of the KeihanWrite program) don't need to be downloaded into the user's PC to be seen, as the are downloaded and show automatically, and I hope I'll be able to apply that feature to the blog later. And about that, later on I'll have to go back to my older translations, as they have several mistakes due to the scarce Japanese knowledge I had when I originally made them. That's the same reason why I've been retranslating all the songs on the Wikia.

Additionally, a friend gifted me a PSVita last year (yeah, it's old news, but I never got to post about it), so at least I could enjoy Ciel nosurge to the end and even take part in the Ion's Last Message event to get the voice disc and certificate that were given to the players that managed to fulfill its requeriments, as well as also getting a 7D Gate Passport to get access to two limited edition costumes for Ion. The ARM forums have also released their first music album (update: they've released two by this point) and artbook as a doujin circle, and even though I'm only part of the circle nominally, I'm still very proud to see the community having made this despite its scarce activity in recent years.

Finally, I'm still writing my stories about the world of Dragonia, developing both the world and the languages spoken on it, and several other things. I'd like to be able to write them faster, but well... some things just can't be helped.

Well, that's everything. I'll later come back with more translations, possibly some reviews, and who knows... Maybe I'll even end up posting my stories and notes on the Dragonia world here at some point.

No hay comentarios :