Alt tok tast vankrusga quiash ika parye, yst alt tok ualgtes tast enihy sos blog ika...
Was yea ra yorr bexm here, en Was yea wa yorr nha mea BLOG...
Estoy feliz de que hayas venido; y estaré feliz de dejarte entrar a mi blog...
xE rre yorr wLYEnEsE, en xE rre yorr aLYEuYEk mea_Eblog...
I'm happy because you came here, and I'll be happy to let you enter my blog...
ここに来てくれてありがとう。このブログに入て下さい…
iyon ih-rey-n ahih=ef yu-tey-i; soh-ne koh b-l-o-g-ny iyon=nyue-ea;;;
QuelI->{Cls(ih){EX[aw-b]->{Cls(iyon){EXaD[viez]->{koh pins};};}=>{Cls(ih){EX[aw-b]->{Cls(iyon){EXeI[etr]->{koh BLOG};}; }->ExeC->{HW};
FEL SHIRY LA WEL RORY SIO, SE WEL LE ENDY FEL BLOG...
VyyTTEE LaSSccbbtt Lleeiiih BLOG Vveeehhtt
IstAtokThafzDoneKaAlgIcal,OliIstAlttyaokThafzZosphBLOGIcalJiallXelRia...

A todos, quiero darles la bienvenida a mi humilde blog, el cual está dedicado a mi vida, al animé, a los videojuegos, y especialmente, a EXA_PICO. Aquí podrán ver las traducciones de letras de canciones que he hecho, y en el dado caso que no tenga la traducción que buscan, por favor vayan al foro Ar tonelico: A Reyvateil's Melody, ya que allí están todas las traducciones que podrían necesitar, junto con una gran cantidad de información sobre el mundo de EXA_PICO y sus conlangs.

¡Espero que se la pasen bien leyendo este blog!

Everyone, welcome to my humble blog, dedicated to my life, anime, videogames, and especially, to EXA_PICO. Here you all can see the translations for song lyrics I have done thus far, and if I don't have the translations you're looking for, please go to the Ar tonelico: A Reyvateil's Melody forum, since in both of these there are all of the translations you may need, together with a great quantity of information about EXA_PICO's world and its conlangs.
I hope you all have a good time reading this blog!


miércoles, 15 de julio de 2020

Entwining of Destinies ~ Dragonia - Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

The Return of Two Old Friends


(Opening: Change the World)

When Inuyasha and Kagome reached the other side of the gateway, it closed behind them, but they both were met with the pleasant surprise that they had appeared at the same place where everyone was eating. Miroku, Sango and Shippou went to welcome them back at once, but Gerardo and Gabriela kept themselves a little away from them, even though they tried to get a look of them. Naturally, their eyes were the size of saucers from the clothes Inuyasha and Kagome were wearing, as well as Kagome's childish appearance.

- "Inuyasha! Kagome!" – screamed Shippou running to them alongside Miroku and Sango, but they stopped in their tracks, astonished from their weird clothes and Kagome being a little girl again.

- "Kagome, what happened to you?" – asked Sango – "And why are you wearing these weird clothes?" -

- "It's a long story…" – said Kagome, but Inuyasha cut her off.

- "And who are these two?" – said him as he walked in Gerardo and Gabriela's direction, but he got enraged immediately due to Gerardo wearing his outfit and having his precious sword – "What ya think yer doin' with my clothes and sword, kid!?" -

- "Hey, I was wearing this when we appeared in this world!" – said Gerardo – "And anyway, I was thinking about giving it back to you, but… Why are you wearing my school uniform?" -

- "'Coz I had to go that school of yers, and yer friends tried to do something really unpleasant to me in there!" – shouted Inuyasha.

Gerardo just sighed in irritation and disappointment:

- "Great… I wanted to meet you and the others so much, and it turns out to be that you're far more unpleasant in person. And before you say anything, no, it isn't about you being a hanyou" – he added upon seeing the face Inuyasha was making and how he was opening his mouth to reply back - "I'm talking about your bad temper" -

- "Inuyasha… SIT DOWN!" – screamed Kagome enraged at his rudeness, but that ended getting the wrong target because Gerardo was the one that crashed into the ground, shocking her – "W-what happened here?" -

- "It's because I'm the one wearing the rosary now, and my sister has been abusing of that phrase…" – said Gerardo annoyed as he stood up again and dusted himself off.

- "Sorry… I forgot Inuyasha wasn't wearing it anymore" – said Kagome a bit saddened.

- "No, don't worry about it" – said Gerardo smiling at her, and then he turned to face Inuyasha – "Inuyasha, shall we go for a second somewhere else to exchange our clothes? I'll also use the chance to give Tessaiga back to you" –

- "Keh! As ya want!" – said him as they both walked over to some nearby bushes.

After a few minutes, they both came back, now with Inuyasha wearing again his red kimono and with Tessaiga tied to his hip, while Gerardo wore his school uniform. However, Gerardo still had the rosary on, and no matter how much he pulled, his attempts to take it off from himself were in vain.

- "This is just wonderful: I'm stuck with this thing now and I'll suffer the consequences if either Kagome or Gaby say 'Sit down'" – he said with irritation when they went back to the others.

- "Hmm, I can try to get it off from you then" – said Kagome.

- "Please do! I really don't want to keep wearing it!" – said Gerardo, which made Inuyasha laugh.

- "And don't think you're going to be running around without it for much longer, Inuyasha" – said Kagome with an unimpressed face, which instantly put an end to his laughter and made him terrified. She then went to Gerardo, who leaned forward to let Kagome reach his neck, but as soon as Kagome's hands touched the rosary, it began shining and released several lights, which moved to around Inuyasha's neck and transformed into a second rosary.

- "No, damn!" – said Gerardo trying to get it off himself, but the rosary still had its power, and from how things looked, Inuyasha was in the same predicament: the other rosary also had the same powers and it didn't come off from his neck no matter what he did – "Hell… and to make matters worse, I'm sure it still works…" -

- "Sit down!" – shouted Gabriela, which made Inuyasha and Gerardo crash into the ground.

- "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" – screamed both in fury at the same time.

- "It's just that I wanted to see if Gerar was right…" – said Gabriela with a face it showed she was about to begin crying.

- "Come now, don't yell at her" – said Kagome severely – "But this is weird… I'm not the only one that can make the rosary work now… but does it still work with me?" -

- "Please, don't try it!" – said Gerardo in a tragic tone, but it was to no avail.

- "Sit down!" – said Kagome, which made both fall to the ground again – "Uh… sorry, looks like they still respond to me…" -

- "Well, at least there's someone else here that knows what I suffer" – said Inuyasha looking at Gerardo with a rather unpleasant smile as they both stood up again.

- "Yeah… and someone who also managed to defeat Sesshomaru without any help…" – muttered Gerardo in a very low voice as he gave him an icy glare, but Inuyasha's hypersensitive ears still caught what he said.

- "Ya couldn't have defeated Sesshomaru! Ya liar!" – said Inuyasha as he walked to him and grabbed him by the shirt.

- "Inuyasha, it's true…" – said Sango as she went and tried to calm him down.

- "What!?" – said Inuyasha shocked as he released his grip on Gerardo and looked at Sango.

- "Sango is right" – said Miroku – "Gerardo fought against Sesshomaru to protect his sister: he used some strange powers we had never seen before, and aside of defeating Sesshomaru, he was pretty close to killing him" –

- "Sesshomaru's dead…?" – asked Kagome worried.

- "No," – said Shippou – "After he defeated him, Gerardo pitied him, and his sister used a weird but very pretty song to fully heal him" –

- "What didja say!?" – screamed Inuyasha as he turned to Gerardo – "Ya idiot! Why didn't ya let him die!? Why didn't ya stop her from healing him!? Did ya forget he tried to kill you both!?" -

- "I know it… very well…" – said Gerardo looking straight at Inuyasha's eyes, showing a great determination – "But I didn't kill him because I don't like unnecessary deaths, because you still had that score to settle with him… and because I felt sorry for Rin, as I don't want to think what would happen to her if Sesshomaru died" –

All of this made Inuyasha shut up, and he turned around as he scoffed like a spoiled child.

- "Err…" – said Kagome – "I think we haven't been introduced, right?" –

- "Uh, right… sorry for my lack of manners…" – said Gerardo embarrassed as he walked to Gabriela's side – "I'm Gerardo, and she's my sister, Gabriela" -

They then bowed towards her.

- "Hehe, you're pretty cute!" – said Kagome as she looked at Gabriela, which made her blush and smile – "I think I'd have liked to have a little sister like you" –

- "Hihi, thanks, but it feels pretty weird to have someone that looks my same age acting like a big sis!" – said Gabriela giggling – "And shouldn't we go change clothes too? I'm kinda getting tired of going 'round without shoes…" –

- "Ah okay, I know how you feel. Let's go to the bushes then" – replied Kagome, but before continuing, she turned toward the others – "And don't try peeking in!" -

- "I have no problems with that, but make sure to take good care of her" – said Gerardo to Kagome as she took out one of her uniforms and a bottle filled with a blue liquid. She then went alongside Gabriela into the bushes where Gerardo and Inuyasha had gone into a few minutes ago.

All the others sat down looking at the place they went to, and nothing worthy of mention happened aside of a little thing: Miroku tried going to the bushes under the excuse of "checking if everything was okay", but some killer glares from Gerardo, Sango and Inuyasha made him give up on the idea. Finally, they saw a flash of white light, and a few minutes later, Gabriela and Kagome returned to their side, both wearing their respective uniforms and with Kagome back to her true age.

- "So you're Mrs. Gallucci's children?" – asked Kagome when she and Gabriela had gone back to the others and sat down.

- "Do you know our mother?" – asked Gerardo as he and Gabriela put on surprised faces.

- "Yeah, she was who offered to lodge us in your house" – replied Kagome with a smile – "She's a great person" –

- "And my father didn't say anything about it?" – asked Gerardo surprised, given how strict his father was about receiving strangers in the house.

- "Well… we had quite a hard time about it…" – said Kagome as she tried to explain herself, but Inuyasha decided to interrupt her and continue the explanation himself.

- "Some weird letters appeared out of nowhere that made us "exchange students" in yer world, and while yer dad had quite a good while screaming because ya were gone without telling him anything, he accepted it in the end" – said Inuyasha.

- "Wait a moment… exchange students? So you were at my school!?" – asked Gerardo spooked – "Were there any exams that day? How did you deal with my classmates? And my friends?" -

- "Whoa, simmer down there!" – said Inuyasha dumbfounded at the flood of questions – "There were none of these tests, I had to bear with yer classmates, and while your friends learned about who I was, nothing terrible happened" –

- "*sigh*… That's a relief" – said Gerardo as he closed his eyes with a smile.

- "You worry a lot about your grades?" – asked Kagome with interest.

- "Yeah, but not so much as in previous years: I'm in my final high school year, and in my country, grades at that point have no impact on the chances of going to college" – said Gerardo.

- "Keh! I don't get why ya worry so much about it" – said Inuyasha, which got him irritated gazes from both.

- "Rather, my main problem is that I have a lot of difficulty socializing because, ever since I moved from my hometown to the place where I live now, I've always gotten bullied in the schools where I was…" – said Gerardo with sadness.

- "B-but… for what reason?" – asked Kagome.

- "For my tastes and the fact I came from another city" – said Gerardo looking at the ground.

- "Discriminated for being different, huh?" – said Kagome thoughtfully – "I've also seen some of that in my own school… as well as also being the same thing that happened to Inuyasha…"

- "Bah! I don't think he actually understands that kinda sufferin'!" – said Inuyasha acidly.

- "While I don't understand it on the same level as you for not having experienced your life, I've went through something similar, so I do feel that pain. That's why I identified with your struggles when I learned of your past" – said Gerardo – "However, as I said, my suffering is nothing in comparison to yours" –

- "And that reminds me… It was quite a surprise to find out that we're characters from an anime series over at your world" – said Kagome smiling to change the conversation topic to something less depressing.

- "Err… yeah…" – said Gerardo blushing – "I guess you saw all of the things I have related to it, right?" –

- "Yeah. Our adventures are very interesting to you, I see" – said Kagome as she closed her eyes.

- "And it's not only me: a lot of people also love your series as well" – replied Gerardo.

- "Yup, with the romances, and fights, and comedy parts" – said Gabriela, making both couples-in-progress blush as the mention of the first bit – "I really like it too!" -

- "And by the way… what country are you both from?" – asked Kagome – "Our worlds seem to be almost the same, so…" –

- "We come from a country in South America called Venezuela" – said Gerardo.

- "Ah, right, like it was written in the letters! Now I get why your customs are so different from ours" – replied Kagome excitedly as she clapped her hands – "Actually, I've always wanted to try traveling overseas…" –

- "And I've always dreamed with traveling to Japan" – said Gerardo with a smile – "Looks like we both got what we wanted, though in a very unusual way…" –

- "By the way, Kagome, how was my school for you?" - asked Gabriela with a smile - "Since you're so much bigger than me and so many years ahead, I'm thinking it could've been boring" -

- "You're not wrong in that, Gabriela" - said Kagome with a smile.

- "Hehe, call me Gaby or Gabu, or how you prefer" - said Gabriela giggling - "It's just I don't like others calling me by my full name... It makes me think I'm gonna get scolded..." -

- "Yeah, it's because that's what my parents and I do when we need her to behave..." - said Gerardo looking downward.

- "Okay, Gaby-chan" - said Kagome, to which Gabriela smiled - "Yeah, it was pretty boring, as getting thrown seven years backward in school isn't anything fun when you know all they're teaching" -

- "My teacher didn't say anything 'bout it?" - asked Gabriela raising an eyebrow.

- "Nope. I had to feign not knowing the stuff the teacher was teaching to not draw more attention to myself though" - said Kagome - "But I did have some surprises and fun in recess with your friends, playing make-believe of our adventures" -

- "Eheh, I guess Maria was the one who called you to play with them!" - said Gabriela giggling.

- "It must have been an experience to play at being yourself" - said Gerardo laughing about how weird it sounded.

- "You said it, Gerardo-kun" - nodded Kagome before talking to Gabriela again - "That said, does... Kikyou happen to be your favorite character?" -

- "Yeah, she is!" - said Gabriela smiling while Inuyasha blinked at her answer and the other three were livid at this - "I really admire her being a miko, how calm and collected she is, and... and..." -

- "I see. I guess that's why Maria-chan asked me if I wanted her role" - said Kagome with a saddened smile.

- "I'm sorry Gaby prefers her, Kagome" - said Gerardo sighing a bit saddened.

- "Don't mind it. Everybody has their own preferences, don't they?" - said Kagome perking up a bit.

- "Still, you're a pretty cool protagonist too! But..." - started Gabriela.

However, their conversation was interrupted at that point due to something: a strong light flashed in front of them, blinding them for a few seconds; and when they could see again, they noticed that a large building was appearing right before them. It had a hexagonal shape, was built completely in white marble, with a colored stone in each of the points of the hexagon, and it had two large dragon statues flanking both sides of the entrance, which was a large square opening with double doors. Above the entrance and on the doors, there was a symbol engraved: a hexagon surrounded by two circles, which had all of its six points colored and interconnected, had a triangle formed by three points placed between the two outer circles and had three more colored points forming a triangle near its center.

The group was marveled and continued looking at the magnificent structure.

- "Incredible! I have never seen such a building!" – said Miroku.

- "It's true, it's very beautiful!" – said Sango.

- "Amazing! We don't have buildings like this one in my era either!" – said Kagome.

- "I wonder what it's for…" – said Shippou.

- "Hmm, what a weird building…" – said Inuyasha.

- "It's so pretty!" – said Gabriela.

- "It's truly a beautiful structure… however, I have a feeling I know what it is…" – said Gerardo with a strange smile.

- "Are ya serious?" – asked Inuyasha surprised, while all the others turned to look at him.

- "Yes, but I'm not completely sure about it…" – said him crossing his arms.

A blue sphere of light came out from the building and headed in their direction. When it was close enough to them, it took the form of a bright blue dragon, which had a calm and wise appearance to it.

- "Welcome" – said the dragon – "Now please, go inside the temple" -

- "Are you inviting us?" – asked Kagome.

- "Yes. Please, go in, all of you" – said the dragon before disappearing into the air.

- "We should do what it says" – said Gabriela.

- "Do you think we can trust that thing?" – said Inuyasha in a cautious tone, and he even had his hand over Tessaiga's hilt.

- "Yeah, I've got a good feeling about this place" – said Gerardo smiling – "And besides, I'm pretty sure that the voice that told me what I had to do to use these powers belonged to that dragon…" –

- "Is that true!?" – asked Miroku. Gerardo only nodded to them all.

They then entered the temple.

(End of Chapter)


(Ending: Fukai Mori)

No hay comentarios :