Alt tok tast vankrusga quiash ika parye, yst alt tok ualgtes tast enihy sos blog ika...
Was yea ra yorr bexm here, en Was yea wa yorr nha mea BLOG...
Estoy feliz de que hayas venido; y estaré feliz de dejarte entrar a mi blog...
xE rre yorr wLYEnEsE, en xE rre yorr aLYEuYEk mea_Eblog...
I'm happy because you came here, and I'll be happy to let you enter my blog...
ここに来てくれてありがとう。このブログに入て下さい…
iyon ih-rey-n ahih=ef yu-tey-i; soh-ne koh b-l-o-g-ny iyon=nyue-ea;;;
QuelI->{Cls(ih){EX[aw-b]->{Cls(iyon){EXaD[viez]->{koh pins};};}=>{Cls(ih){EX[aw-b]->{Cls(iyon){EXeI[etr]->{koh BLOG};}; }->ExeC->{HW};
FEL SHIRY LA WEL RORY SIO, SE WEL LE ENDY FEL BLOG...
VyyTTEE LaSSccbbtt Lleeiiih BLOG Vveeehhtt
IstAtokThafzDoneKaAlgIcal,OliIstAlttyaokThafzZosphBLOGIcalJiallXelRia...

A todos, quiero darles la bienvenida a mi humilde blog, el cual está dedicado a mi vida, al animé, a los videojuegos, y especialmente, a EXA_PICO. Aquí podrán ver las traducciones de letras de canciones que he hecho, y en el dado caso que no tenga la traducción que buscan, por favor vayan al foro Ar tonelico: A Reyvateil's Melody, ya que allí están todas las traducciones que podrían necesitar, junto con una gran cantidad de información sobre el mundo de EXA_PICO y sus conlangs.

¡Espero que se la pasen bien leyendo este blog!

Everyone, welcome to my humble blog, dedicated to my life, anime, videogames, and especially, to EXA_PICO. Here you all can see the translations for song lyrics I have done thus far, and if I don't have the translations you're looking for, please go to the Ar tonelico: A Reyvateil's Melody forum, since in both of these there are all of the translations you may need, together with a great quantity of information about EXA_PICO's world and its conlangs.
I hope you all have a good time reading this blog!


domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2020

Entwining of Destinies ~ Dragonia - Omake 1: Questions & Answers

 

And well, since I've got a "few" questions, here I'm posting them with their answers, but before:

Kagome: Thanks everyone for sending in your questions!

Miko: Yay! It means there's interest in our journeys, right?

Gerardo: Yes, and I guess there's some things that need explaining.

Gabriela: But aren't they going to be covered in the third part, Gerar?

Gerardo: Well, yeah. But who knows how long they are going to take for writing it.

aquagon: It's not like I don't want to write it...

Kagome: Come on, don't bully the author! And besides, this isn't time to be breaking the fourth wall!

Yasha: Is the fourth wall even standing now?

Inuyasha: Feh, like anyone would care about it now! And careful about spoiling the next part!

Gerardo: Okay, we know that! Anyway, time to get started with the answers!

How come Tenebross didn't have a backup plan that would allow him to control the darkness before it consumed him? He seems smart enough to have thought about that before hand.

Kouin: That would be because controlling a Will that is as powerful as the one who created our universe is impossible, as they are several orders higher than us.

Tenebross: Stop running that mouth of yours off already!

Kouin: *sigh* Also, Tenebross didn't really intend to control it. He was just so overcome with grief and despair that he didn't think things through before agreeing to it.

Miko: It's so sad...

Yasha: Yeah, but that attitude he has makes it kinda hard to pity him, huh?

Sango: Unfortunately. It's hard to pity an enemy that only threatens and wants to kill you.

Miroku: Though if we get the chance, I'd like to try saving his soul.

Sango: Would it be possible, Houshi-sama?

Miroku: I don't know for sure. However, it's not a bad idea to try it. And maybe...

Sango: Just try to not get any weird ideas for that please...

Tenebross: ...Someday, I'll make you all disappear into the nothingness...

Gerardo - you weren't mentioned by that point in the story yet - but what more can you tell us about that cave, and the water inside it? Got any theories on how that cave and it's guardian came to be present in that place and time? Also, any ideas why the water mind controls some people, but not others?

Gerardo: Hmm, from what I've heard, Dragonia is very unstable when it comes to dimensional integrity because the Nothingness has a particular fixation with it. So it isn't unusual for rips in space-time to appear and take some parts of it to other dimensions.

Kagome: That means the springs, the medallion cave and the guardian monsters in them came from Dragonia?

Gerardo: Well, it's just a hypothesis for now. We haven't been to Dragonia, so there's no way to confirm that at the moment.

Inuyasha: So, how does that water control people?

Gerardo: I'm not sure, but I think the water emits a certain kind of wavelength that resonates with people that have certain kinds of powers and enthralls them. It seems that those with a higher spiritual power than average, or those that possess a powerful demonic blood are the ones it resonates with the most.

Miroku: Shouldn't that affect the Dragonians then?

Gerardo: Well, some of them are more sensitive to the enthralling effects than others. Aside of the resonance, it also depends on the personality and elemental alignment each person has.

Kagome: Hmm, so it also affects them... but we got affected more because we have powers that don't exist in that world, right?

Gabriela: I guess... this stuff's kinda hard for me, but that's more or less what Gerar said.

Sango: But if the guardians are supposed to be from Dragonia, why were they so evil when we fought them?

Gerardo: Sadly, I really have no way of knowing. The only thing I'm sure about is that they shouldn't have been like that when they were in Dragonia.

Miroku: I guess this is a mystery we won't be able to solve for now.

Can Gerardo make it snow with his power? … ie; make a guaranteed White Christmas?

Gerardo: Huh, a question for me? Well, let's see... theoretically it'd be possible since I can solidify water, but...

Gabriela: Hehe, I'll be looking forward to that, Gerar!

Miko: Yeah, it'll be fun!

Gerardo: Err... sorry to shatter your illusions, but it's only theoretically. Maintaining a snowfall over a long period of time would be pretty draining on me, especially because I'm not an Ice-elemental and I don't have the support of a Wind-elemental.

Gabriela and Miko: Aww...

Kagome: So I guess it isn't possible.

Inuyasha: Keh, then don't get their hopes up like that.

Kagome: You were also looking forward to it, right? Inuyasha?

Inuyasha: What!?

Gerardo: Anyway, I could sustain a snowfall for up to an hour. But I'd need help to make it last longer.

Kagome - do you really fall out of the sky alongside all your friends, like the TV series in Gerardo's world shows during the introduction?

Kagome: Ehehe... no, I don't. I think that was only made for visual impact, as something like me falling from the sky has never happened.

Sango: Thankfully. It'd go pretty badly if Inuyasha or Kirara couldn't catch you while you were falling.

Inuyasha: Feh, not like it'd do anything to me.

Kagome: And while I agree it looks pretty cool, it'd be scary to fall from that height.

Inuyasha: Then don't think about it!

For Kagome & Inuyasha: What's it like knowing that there's a part of you that's always standing by your side, literally?

Kagome: It's a bit embarrassing because it means I'm sharing my mind and soul with someone else, but...

Inuyasha: Keh, it's pretty annoying. I can't keep my emotions or thoughts hidden from anyone now.

Yasha: Nii-san... I'm really so annoying to you?

Inuyasha: Ugh... I didn't mean it that way.

Kagome: Hehe, you should mind your mouth. But aside of that, it also has the good point of always letting me have some company and someone to talk with whenever I feel lonely.

Miko: The same goes for me, onee-san. And I really like talking to you!

Miroku: You should learn from them, Inuyasha.

Inuyasha: I know, I know... damn it...

Yasha: Hehe... at least it's fun being with you.

Inuyasha - do you still want to become a fully-fledged demon these days, like you did in the past? Or are you fine with being a half-demon?

Inuyasha: Why I gotta answer a question like this!?

Kagome: Just do it! Or do you need some persuasion first?

Inuyasha: Agh! Damn...

Sango: Just do it. After all, it's not like it's something you need to hide from everyone.

Inuyasha: Okay okay. I don't wanna become a demon anymore. Y'all should've seen already how quickly things go south when my youkai blood awakens, right? Isn't that reason enough to not do it?

Shippou: Yeah... Inuyasha gets pretty scary like that...

Kagome: I'd lie if I said I didn't get scared whenever you got like that...

Inuyasha: That's why I didn't wanna answer it!

Miroku: It's too late for regrets now, Inuyasha. Just resign yourself.

Also for Kagome & Inuyasha: While you had the medallions & access to the water that makes you little, did it ever cross your minds to use the water to return to a child's age, while maintaining your memories via the medallions as a means to live by each other's sides forever, literally?

Kagome: Hmm, we haven't thought about giving them that use, as we pretty much just do it whenever we want to play or relax a bit.

Inuyasha: Yeah, but it's not like I really like doing that.

Gerardo: And to our readers, here we have a rare example of a male tsundere.

Gabriela: Hahaha! That's right!

Inuyasha: Why you...!

Kagome: And you shouldn't lie. Remember how Miroku-sama and Sango-chan said we were smiling as we were unconscious after drinking the water? That means you also enjoyed it.

Inuyasha: Feh...

Kagome: Anyway, it's not a bad plan, but since we don't fully know how the Water of Restart works, it could be somewhat risky.

Gerardo: And I guess you'd also have lots of trouble, given how weird it'd be for two children to be living alone.

Gabriela: But they could stay at Kaede's house or at Kagome's house depending on the era, right?

Inuyasha: As if I'd want to depend on others!

Kagome: We'll leave this for when our journey ends then. That's something we have to think about carefully.

Buyo - you're one of my favorite characters ever from the TV series~ And possibly the instigator of most of Kagome's adventures - How do you feel about being left out from the most recent set of stories? Also, please make that special purring noise of yours~

Buyo: Nyaaa... prrrr...

Kirara: Nyah!

Buyo: Nyaa...

Kirara: Nya... nyah?

Kagome: Err, does anyone speak cat-onese?

Inuyasha: Don't look at me! I can't even understand dogs!

Kagome: *sigh* How sad...

For the Dragon God's… why did you task Gerardo, Gabriela & the others with such a task as taking out Tenebross, knowing that there would be others standing in their way without giving them all the power that's should be at their disposal? Surely, they should have been given access to their A-game, right?

Iadlast: The main reason was because we lacked the time to set up everything properly, as we didn't have a Dragonian priestess in that world that could unlock all their powers.

Pyrazsyec: Though we did try to compensate that by giving them more power for their first two forms. The level of power they could use was far higher than that of a normal Dragonian.

Phinambrea: However, it is undeniable that they would have fared better had they been able to use the Mahazzats and the Dragon form.

Tiarrashe: And we regrettably underestimated Tenebross. We thought he wouldn't have been so powerful given he was still sealed and with only one fragment of the Crystal of Shadow on his possession.

Kiols: And we didn't take in account he could have joined forces with a creature as that despicable Naraku.

Illyusea: In short, our plan was very flawed. However, we will take the appropriate measures to not commit such a mistake ever again.

Iadlast: Exactly. I am sure that our Chosen Ones will be able to fight better next time we call them...

Kagome - why don't you like Inuyasha to come with you into the present time?

Kagome: It's because it's pretty awkward to have him around. Plus, what I'm supposed to say if someone asks? "Oh, and this is the guy I like, he's a half-demon from 500 years ago!", or something like that?

Miko: Err... onee-san, I think you went a little too far...

Kagome: Ah, sorry! It's just that it's pretty hard for me to answer a question like this...

Inuyasha: Geez, why you've gotta get so bashful over just something like this?

Kagome: And that's the other part of it. He isn't very good at being with people so... it'd be a disaster if I let him hang around much with me in the present. Just handling him when we came back after getting the Medallions of Memory was exhausting.

Yasha: I'm sorry for nii-san causing you so much trouble...

Inuyasha: Damn, Yasha! Don't you know when to shut up!?

Kagome: Sit-

Miko: No, onee-san! You'll hurt Yasha too!

Kagome: Ahh! Sorry, I forgot about it!

Yasha: That was close...

Inuyasha: Dammit...

Miko: Anyway, you should try to behave a bit better, Inuyasha-nii...

Gerardo… the stars hold a special place in your heart & mind, is there a special reason for that?

Gerardo: Well, I've always liked watching them ever since I was a kid since they're so beautiful and mysterious, and they also make you wonder about life on other worlds and get you to try to draw in the sky the constellations they're part of.

Inuyasha: Keh, how boring.

Gabriela: I find more boring having to fight against the same old monsters every single day.

Gerardo: May I continue? I've also been very interested in astronomy and everything related to space for as long as I can remember, so there's that too.

Kagome: So you'd have liked to be an astronaut or something?

Gerardo: Hehe, actually I once thought of that, but I got too scared when I realized how horribly everything could go if a spaceship has a failure of any kind.

Inuyasha: What'd happen?

Gabriela: Err... it'd be like getting sucked in Miroku's Kazaana...

Inuyasha: *gulp*... that sounds kinda bad...

Kagome: Kinda? You know that would mean you're going to die, right?

Inuyasha: Yeah, gotcha. Any human would be scared to death from something like that...

Gabriela: But there weren't any other careers related to space, Gerar?

Gerardo: There are, but since I'm a complete failure when it comes to numbers, I wouldn't be able to study any of them.

Kagome: Yeah, I've heard how complicated things like astrophysics and quantum mechanics can get.

Inuyasha: You understand all that complicated stuff, Kagome!?

Kagome: Not really. I've read some of the basics, but the more advanced parts make my head spin.

Gerardo: The same goes for me.

Gabriela: And it seems we strayed pretty far away from the original question...

Miroku - how does your Kazaana work? When things get sucked into it, where do they go to? And why is it that sucking in poisonous insects like Saimyōshō is dangerous? Do they sting your arm on the way in, or somehow poison you from "inside" the hole after they get sucked in?

Miroku: Hmm, I have never pondered about it. Maybe it's just a restraint destiny put over that curse so I can't abuse it, or a divine punishment...

Inuyasha: For being a lech...

Miroku: Please, keep your comments to yourself.

Gerardo: Personally, I have the theory that the Kazaana leads to another dimension, as Darkness-elementals can use a similar power.

Miroku: Oh, it's my Kazaana something that people can use in Dragonia?

Gerardo: Sort-of, but without the side-effects.

Sango: Then, why does Houshi-sama get poisoned from absorbing poisonous youkai or the saimyoshou?

Gerardo: I think the problem is that the Kazaana's particular dimension is like a pocket dimension linked to Miroku's body. Therefore, anything that goes into it is sure to have an effect on his body.

Sango: What's a pocket dimension?

Kagome: It's something like a smaller dimension that can exist inside another one. Kinda like a circle inside other.

Miroku: So in other words, energies and poison can spread throughout that dimension and have a direct effect on my body... that explains it very well.

Kagome: Yeah, but that means you should take more care of yourself, Miroku-sama. You don't want to leave Sango alone, right?

Inuyasha: And both blushed and ran off...

Inuyasha: And that's that for today!

Kagome: It was a bit tiring, but I think we got it pretty easy compared to some certain question corners.

aquagon: Like the Toukou...

Gerardo: Hey, don't say the name!

Gabriela: Ahaha! This is so fun to watch!

Kagome: Anyway, we've got some other questions in the backburner, but we'll be answering them later.

Miko: Yup! And if there's any other things you want to ask, we'll keep on receiving them for some more time, so feel free to ask!

Yasha: Okay!

All: See you later!

No hay comentarios :